Minimun of participants
Experience the city of the 14th century Ravenna, when Dante Alighieri after his exile from the city of Florence found refuge. Here, his remains still rest today.
Discover with us all the places linked to him and stroll along the streets where he himself once used to wander.
Arrival in Ravenna, accommodation in the hotel. Meeting point at 14.50 p.m at the Tourist Office in Piazza San Francesco 7, for the guided group tour Dante in Ravenna.
This tour will take you to discover the Basilica of San Francesco, the place where the Supreme Poet's funeral took place and in the Zona del Silenzio (Silence Zone), where his Tomb is still located today.
You will enter the multifunctional space of Casa Dante (Dante’s House), recently inaugurated thanks to the collaboration with the Uffizi Gallery of Florence and the Classense Library of Ravenna.
The guided tour will be concluded with an additional entrance to the Dante Museum, with a new multimedia setting that took place in May 2021.
Free time in the evening.
Overnight stay in a 3-star hotel in a central area of Ravenna.
After having breakfast in the hotel, you will have free time to explore other areas and monuments of the city.
By 12 am lunch at the new Mercato Coperto di Ravenna with a classic Piadina Romagnola IGP, filled with 24-month Parma Ham, Squacquerone DOP and rocket, accompanied by a glass of Albana di Romagna or Sangiovese.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- overnight stay and breakfast in a 3-star hotel in a central area for 1 night in a double room
- 1.5h guided group tour*, combined ticket to enter the Unesco Diocesan monuments
- traditional stuffed piadina and a glass of wine
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Hotel extra
- accomodation fee
- insurance and everything not mentioned in "The price includes".
* Please note: the guided tour is confirmed with a minimum number of five participants. It is also possible to arrange a private guided tour with extra charge.