GiovinBacco in Festa this year celebrates its 20th edition in great style, with 3 days dedicated to wine tasting, an excellence product not only all over Italy, but also here in Romagna.
The event will be held on 28-29-30 October in Ravenna, in five magnificent iconic places of the city: Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Garibaldi, Piazza XX Settembre, Piazza Kennedy and Palazzo Rasponi dalle Teste.
For wine tastings there are carnet of 4, 6 and 10 tasting coupons, which can be pre-purchased online and collected at the Tourist Information Office in Piazza San Francesco 7, avoiding queues at the cash desks.
Street food consumptions can be purchased at individual stands or kiosks, while purchases at the stalls can be made directly at the sales counter.
• the wines of Cantine di Romagna
• the wines of Romagna Route
• the sparkling wines of Romagna, classic method
• the wine sales counter for charity / Lions Club Ravenna Bisanzio
• Info point
• Pathological addictions Ravenna - Municipality of Ravenna. Road Unit, with the program "Sicuramente Insieme e Guida Sicura".
• Fresh Pasta, Piadine and Fried Pizza by CNA artisans offered in 6 street food stands and 2 craft beer gazebos
• the wines of Cantine di Romagna
PIAZZA XX SETTEMBRE
• stand with the wines of the Slow Wine Guide selected from 1958 wineries
• Confagricoltura kiosk with tastings of extra virgin olive oils Dop from Brisighella and Faenza hills, shallots from Riolo Terme, Moretto artichokes from Brisighella, saffron
• Slow Food Ravenna kiosk and meetings with Confagricoltura producers
• 7 Quality Restaurants: Osteria La Campanara, Covered Market Ravenna, Osteria Bartolini del Gran Fritto, Amarissimo Restaurant, Kitchen of the Condominium, Grill and Row - Borgo dei Guidi, Pecora Nera
• photos exhibition, markets, stalls of wine, Sicilian cannoli and craft beers.
PALAZZO RASPONI DALLE TESTE
• The garden and the ground floor are dedicated to natural raw milk cheeses without the addition of enzymes. Meetings and tastings are held in the garden room. See the website for the complete program: www.giovinbacco.it
PIAZZA SAN FRANCESCO
• Tourist Information Office: for the collection of carnet purchased online and guided tours to discover the city.
Fri 28 & Sat 29 Oct: from 8.30 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
Sun 30 Oct: from 9.30 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- times and dates of the event:
Friday 28: 6.00 p.m. - 11.00 p.m.
Saturday 29: 11.00 a.m. - 11.00 p.m.
Sunday 30: 11.00 a.m. - 11.00 p.m.
- for the purchase of each wine tasting carnet, it will also be delivered a CULTURE carnet, which provides discounts and concessions for guided tours of Ravenna Experience and at Alighieri Theater, MAR, Classis Museum, Domus of Stone Carpets, Ravenna Night Film Fest, Ravenna Theater
- 1 coupon entitles one wine tasting, except for passito, riserva and sparkling wines, which require 2 coupons
- for Slow Food, AIS, AIES, ONAV, COOP Alleanza 3.0 members: 1 free wine tasting coupon is provided for each carnet of 4 drinks purchased; 2 free wine tasting coupons for each carnet of 6 and 10 tastings purchased. It is required to show the personal and valid card at the time of collection of the carnet, in order to receive the additional free carnet
- it is forbidden the sale of wine to minors under the age of 18
Piazza San Francesco 7, Ravenna
to collect the carnet purchased online and also for guided tours to discover the city during the event