Minimun of participants
On the occasion of Easter and spring long weekends, Ravenna welcomes you for a relaxing break between art, culture and events.
Staying in the city of mosaics, a guided walk tour in the historic centre will lead you to discover the main points of interest and end with a pleasant aperitif at the Mercato Coperto.
Don't miss the guided tour to the main UNESCO sites in the old town: you will admire the extraordinary beauty of the Byzantine mosaics.
Arrival in Ravenna and check-in at the hotel.
Free time at disposal for a visit to the historic centre.
At 4.50 p.m. meeting at the Tourist Information Office in Piazza San Francesco, 7 for guided group tour "Spritz & the City", ending with an aperitif at the Covered Market.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, meet at 10.05 a.m. at the Tourist Information Office in Piazza San Francesco, 7 for "Tessere di Mosaico" guided group tour.
The tour will take you to discover:
- Basilica of Sant'Apollinare Nuovo
- Mausoleum of Galla Placidia
- Basilica of San Vitale
- Neonian Baptistery
Only entrance and visit on your own:
- Chapel of St Andrew (Archiepiscopal Museum).
The service will end at approximately 1.15/13.30 pm.
In the afternoon free visit to the city.
At the end of the weekend, at 6.00 pm there will be a Perpetual Reading of the Divine Comedy in front of Dante's Tomb.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- 2 overnight stays in a 3*** Hotel in Ravenna, B&B treatment
- 1 guided tour "Tessere di mosaico" (Unesco sites Diocese of Ravenna)
- 1 "Spritz & the City" guided tour
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- tourist tax
- hotel extras
- travel insurance
- everything not indicated in "The price includes"
- the price is "From...." and should therefore be reconfirmed according to the availability of the facilities;
- the price may be recalculated according to the customer's requests and needs, linked to the type and location of the facility.
Types of accommodation available: hotels (3/4 stars), B&B, inns, holiday farms.
hotel quotation 4****, additional services, booking other tours and experiences on www.visitravenna.it