at 4.45 pm tour in English
Ravenna, the city of mosaics... and not only!
Through this tour, we would like to tell you a story which has Ravenna as stage of important events, a treasure chest of wealth, an ancient and contemporary artistic workshop, a source of inspiration for many authors such as Dante Alighieri, Gustav Klimt and Lord Byron, and some contemporary street artists such as Kobra and Blub.
Starting from Piazza San Francesco, from the Zone of Silence, guardian of Dante's Tomb, and passing through Piazza del Popolo, you will be able to enter into the heart of the historical center of Ravenna to explore what has characterized a great past not to mention its curiosities.
Through this walk, we want to show you the spaces and actors that portray Ravenna in a different way, traveling between history and taste: discovering the "Mosaic Capital" and concluding with an aperitif inside the Covered Market based on Spritz and traditional Piadina.
- one italian Spritz to choose between: Aperol, Campari and "alle Rose"
- Whisper radio guides with jack connection for headphones
- for this experience is required a minimum number of participants
- at the Covered Market will be possible, for those who wish, to continue the evening by ordering and paying more on site
- if possible, bring your earphones with a jack plug for radio guide, which will be distributed if necessary
- you can show the voucher from your smartphone, without printing it
- if you require an invoice, you will have to request it BEFORE paying, writing an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Italian at 5.30 pm
Piazza San Francesco 7, Ravenna
please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time
Indications: the office, located in the historical centre, is near the Dante’s Tomb, about 10 minutes walk from the train station