This summer, in partnership with Riviera Experience, we want to take you on a rediscovery of Ravenna's shores through unbitten tours, panoramas and stories outside the classic itineraries and clichés.
The Bunker Tour of Marina di Ravenna is an example of this: numerous witnesses of the past survive here. The fortifications of the two great conflicts of the last century in the area represent a real open-air museum, recently rediscovered thanks to the work of a group of volunteers. The tour winds through the oldest areas of the country to tell about customs and traditions of that time, the incredible events of the W.W.Wars and the best-known characters who made the history of a small seaside village.
In collaboration with PRO LOCO MARINA DI RAVENNA
- whisper radio guides with jack connection for headphones
- a minimum number of participants is required for this experience
- comfortable clothing, closed trainers and mosquito spray are recommended
- it is essential to be on time. Participants are required to show up at least 10 minutes before the departure of the tour, at the indicated meeting point. In case of delay due to the participants, participation in the tour is not guaranteed and no refund will be provided
- the tour must necessarily be booked and paid for online, or at one of our tourist offices, at least 2 hours before the departure of the tour. Without a reservation, participation in the tour is not guaranteed
- during the high season it is advisable to book early, as places may run out well in advance
- cancellation policy for this tour is 72h before departure, to be entitled to a full refund. With a notice of less than 72 hours, no refund will be granted
please arrive 10 minutes before departure time
Directions: meeting point near the large fountain in front of the entrance to the “marinara”