Minimun of participants
By bike through Art, Nature, Wellbeing, Food & Wine.
In Ravenna to discover the mosaics and our Pinewoods surrounding the city, to taste local food and to relax at the Cervia Thermal Bath.
Arrival in Ravenna, accomodation in hotel and free time to discover the city. Lunch/Snack/ aperitif within 6 p.m. at Mercato Coperto in Ravenna with classic Piadina IGP, filled with Ham from Parma 24 months, typical Squacquerone DOP cheese and rockets, with a a glass of Sangiovese or Albana wine.
Overnight stay in 3 star hotel In Ravenna.
After breakfast in the hotel, at 10.05 meeting at Tourist Office in Piazza San Francesco for the guided tour Tessere di Mosaico, to discover 5 of the 8 UNESCO monuments in Ravenna. The service will end at around 1.30 p.m. Free time for the rest of the day.
After breakfast in the hotel, bikes pick up and departure towards Basilica of St. Apollinare in Classe. On request it is possible to visit the Basilica and Classis Museum. The route will continue inside the Pinewood of Classe to reach Cervia where you can relax in the thermal pools at the Terme of Cervia.
Return towards Ravenna with train and bikes return.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- 2 overnight stays and breakfast in a 3-star hotel in a double room
- 3 hours guided group tour*, combined ticket to enter the Unesco Diocesan monuments
- Bike rental and Cyclover map with indication to reach Cervia
- Typical food and wine tasting
- Admission to the thermal pool of Cervia
THE PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDES:
- Other transportations
- Train return tickets from Cervia to Ravenna
- accomodation fee
- insurance and everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
*Please note: the guided tour is confirmed with a minimum number of five participants. It is also possible to arrange a private guided tour with extra charge.