in July and August
We are pleased to announce the return of the Mosaic by Night tours for summer 2023, which for more than two decades have been opening some of the city center's most beautiful monuments in the evening hours to all tourists and art lovers.
Guided tours of some of Ravenna's most fascinating art treasures are scheduled on Friday evenings in July and August: the Basilica of San Vitale, the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia, the National Museum of Ravenna and the House of the Stone Carpets are ready to welcome you with a series of itineraries to discover these millennia-old masterpieces.
- Mausoleum of Galla Placidia
- Basilica of San Vitale
- National Museum of Ravenna
- House of the Stone Carpets
- entrance tickets to the monuments (valid only for those participating in the tour)
- radio guides with jack connection for headphones
Participants are required to arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time at the indicated meeting point.
If participants are late, participation in the tour is not guaranteed and no refund will be given
- the tour must necessarily be booked and paid online at least 12 hours before its departure. Participation in the tour is not guaranteed for those who have not booked it in advance
- it is recommended to book early, places may sell out well in advance
- the cancellation policy for this tour is 72h in advance of departure to be eligible for a full refund. With less than 72h notice no refund will be given
Piazza San Francesco 7, Ravenna
please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time
Indications: the office, located in the historical centre, is near the Dante’s Tomb, about 10 minutes walk from the train station