Learn how to make pizza at home!
In our pizzeria you can learn all about pizza and flours and enjoy tastings with a sea view.
You will have the pleasure of listening to a short lesson about flours and millstones, and watch a demonstration regarding the preparation of dough.
Mirco, our pizza chef, will explain how a kneading machine works and the correct dosage of ingredients, then show you how to prepare some types of pizza at home.
You will be given a personalised recipe, with all the guidelines for preparing pizza with your own hands, in your own kitchen, with home-made tools.
During the lesson, Mirco will guide you to discover other flavours and reveal some small secrets such as how to use a home oven.
To end on a high note, you can taste our pizzas and enjoy the rest of the day between swimming in the sea and a well-deserved rest under the beach umbrella.
- explanation of the physical and chemical characteristics of the pizza and preparation of the dough
- excursus on flours and on the organoleptic properties of each type of flour and grain (e.g. spelt, kamut, etc.) and different types of milling
- illustration of the pizza production process: from the choice of flours to the preparation of the dough, with a focus on the use of domestic tools.
- delivery of the customised recipe
- pizza tasting by the sea
- free time under the beach umbrella at the Bagno Ventaglio beach club!
- customised recipe
- rental of beach umbrella and beach lounger
- special ingredients
- additional beach loungers or other services available on the beach
via della Fontana 24, Punta Marina Terme (RA)
Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the starting time.
Directions: the destination is about 12 km far away from the city centre and it can be reached by Bus 80 (getting on at Ravenna FS Station and getting off at Fontana-Timone bus stop and walking for 3 minutes; or by Taxi (0544 33888)