Customize your visit to discover the VIII edition of the Contemporary Mosaic Biennial.
Accompanied by a local guide, we will take you on a journey to discover the art that most characterizes Ravenna: the mosaic.
Walking along the streets of the historic center you will retrace the history of the mosaic from its testimonies of the early Christian era, to the modern and contemporary declinations, visiting the exhibition BURRIRAVENNAORO, hosted by the MAR-Art Museum of the City of Ravenna, dedicated to one of the most important artists of the twentieth century: Alberto Burri, leader of Italian informal expressive research.
Below some recommended itineraries:
- Classense Library + Franciscan Cloisters + MAR - Ravenna Art Museum
- Domus of the Stone Carpets + MAR - Ravenna Art Museum
- Ariani Baptistery + MAR - Ravenna Art Museum
- Classense Library + Franciscan Cloisters + Rasponi dalle Teste Palace
- radio guide with headphone jack
- the tour itinerary can be agreed upon and customized taking into account the opening hours of the exhibition spaces and monuments
- entrance tickets to monuments, museums and exhibitions are NOT included in the price
- it is recommended to book the tour at least 3 days in advance
- if you need invoice, it is mandatory to request it before making the payment by contacting the office at: email@example.com
Piazza San Francesco 7, Ravenna
please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time
Indications: the office, located in the historical centre, is near the Dante’s Tomb, about 10 minutes walk from the train station